Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fall Photography

Got out Saturday afternoon to Ledges State park near Luther or Boone, IA; quite a few people enjoying the day out there from families to other ISU students. Took well over 100 picture throughout the 3+ hours I spent roaming the trails and roadways, I think I walked at least 3 miles up and down the slopes and along several paths. I've looked through all of the pictures and should be some nice ones that captured the fall colors out there. Surprisingly, only about a quarter of the trees were even starting too turn by my estimates. Nonetheless some great shots of yellow, orange and red compared to the green that was still left on a majority of trees. I'll be getting through the rest of the pictures tomorrow as far as resizing, etc...

For now here is my likely favorite, I've always wanted to do the moving water effect and have a few dozen of them from the trip yesterday. I'll be posting the rest of my favorites as I get them converted and resized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture.

Jayson Prentice said...

Thank you... I've added more picture in the next blog updated and also on my gallery pages.