Monday, November 24, 2008

Book Pre-Release: Natural Scenes

As I mentioned within a previous post, a book featuring images that I've taken over the course of the last several years is being released for sale. I've got a good amount completed, and thus have issued a pre-release sale for the book as you can find on the newly designed and opened ChaserSupply. You can read more information on the sale page at ChaserSupply, but if you enjoy any of the images that have been posted on the blog here you are sure to love the images in this book!






While the book is a little on the pricey side, I have to admit that, it is a solid book that is made to be used on your coffee table for all to enjoy. The hardcover is just that, a hard cover with full color images on the front/back that is sure to get you and your guests attention. If you would really like to purchase the book, send me an email (photos@iowachaser.com) with your request and will send you some information on how you can receive a discount by reading my blog!

Once again, my premier release of the book Natural Scenes to be shipped out on December 10, 2008 is now available for pre-orders!

0 comments: