Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lightning!!

I finally managed to do it! A storm at night, that was actually isolated cells instead of a huge line, that put off a decent lightning show. I was out taking photos from around 11:20 PM until 12:45 AM, managed nearly 120 images over that time with at least half of them with some type of strikes. Getting ready for vacation, and editing the 90 pictures from tonight's Estherville-Lincoln-Central vs Storm Lake baseball game.

I did put one image online as sort of a teaser to what some of the images may hold. This image is completely unedited, it was converted to jpeg and then resized for website upload. The image is one of many that contains the storm, its' lightning, and the clear sky and its' stars above. Hope you enjoy the teaser image, and I'll be sure to update the blog when I do get all of the images edited and online (may be awhile!).

Check out the next posting to see some of the photos!

0 comments: