Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mornin' from New Orlean

Sitting in the airport this morning in New Orleans, LA; going to be a nice day here finally after two consecutive days of fog and rain. This of course during my two days that I was free to do whatever I wanted in this city, instead left with only Saturday morning to go around and explore some new parts of the city. Enjoyed a Mardi Gras parade last night, of course managed to get a good share of beads and pictures of the floats.

I'll get the pictures from my week down here up later on this week hopefully, might be a while as I catch up in all of my work, etc. Definitely enjoyed the week and beings the weather didn't cooperate the best, I'll look to come down here again later on to explore some more. Will be out of New Orleans within the hour, on my way to Denver, CO to catch my flight to Des Moines just after Noon CDT. Oh and I'll bring back some of the warmer weather, as temperatures in Iowa look to be in the 30s and 40s today. Continuing tomorrow with temperatures soaring into the 40s and 50s across the state; a good snow melting day in store. Enjoy!

0 comments: