Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Unofficial Meteorologist

As mentioned in this mornings' update, I walked off of the Iowa State University campus a short time ago early this afternoon after my last final as a student here at ISU. This makes me for the time being, an unofficial meteorologist, not having my true degree in my hand until later this summer when they are mailed out. Nonetheless, I have made it through semester upon semester of Calculus, Calculus-based Physics, Dynamic Meteorology, and any other fun classes along the way. I managed to complete a senior thesis last fall, and even present it at a national conference! Better yet, I got to spend the past four years getting to know a few hundred people that I can recognize daily. Quite a few in which they can be called my friends... The end of an era I suppose, but definitely the start of another that can hopefully be just as good, if not a little bit better!!

4 comments:

Tony Laubach said...

CONGRATS DUDE!!! I'm exactly a week away from that point myself! :)

Dann Cianca said...

Congrats man!!!

Ale said...

Congrats, I always wished I didn't suck at math!

Kenny Grimm said...

Congratulations Jayson!